Blog Post

 Why did you decide to complete this task? Talk specifically about what are some of your initial concepts and what you've learned from the class so far. 

I decided to complete this because I wanted to learn something different and that's what I did. I learned a few things throughout this course. This task has taught me how film with angles, media text, and elements of narrative. I also learned the use of camera angles and how they are shown throughout movies but I did not see those movements until there until I learn about media studies. I learned the elements of narrative which are plot, character, conflict, and setting. These are what shape the story entire work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slavoj Zizek vs. Stuart Hall

The Dark Night Political Ideologies Reflection