Brainstorming Process

 What was the process of creating the storyboard like? Did it confirm or refute your initial thoughts for what the video intro would look like? Did you iterate on your idea? Are there any additional things you added, or aspects that you've taken away? 

The process of creating the storyboard was little difficult for me because I wasn't introducing my characters and setting. It toke me a while to understand what that meant. Creating a storyboard did help me to visualize how I would set up my actual film. It guided me, and showed me where certain part of my film would go as I started to edit it. No, I changed a far things up to better my film. Yes, I took away Beth's scene because I wanted the film to be about Ethan and Amber. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slavoj Zizek vs. Stuart Hall

Elements of Narrative